2011年11月10日木曜日

Jessica Simpson's Fruity Pregnancy Cravings

Experiencing those pregnancy cravings just like the rest of us, expectant momma Jessica Simpson has opened up about some of the must-have munchies she's been binging on as of late.

Looking to have lucked out with yearnings mostly for the healthy stuff, the "Dukes of Hazzard" actress told "The Insider" she's really just "craving a lot of fruit.?

Having previously dished about her recent love of cantaloupe, Jessica says she's particularly interested in "peanut butter and mashed up bananas," however, she wouldn't turn away a Twix candy bar if it so happened to appear.

Simpson also revealed her super-long nighttime routine, noting that she has to moisture more than ever. ?I was just saying earlier today. ? It takes me forever to get ready for bed because I?m putting on all these creams, praying for no stretch marks ? putting it on my boobs, belly, thighs. You have to do a lot more things. Then right when I?m about to fall asleep I?m like, ?Oh gosh, I?m starving.? Bring a refrigerator up to the room.?



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-simpson/jessica-simpsons-fruity-pregnancy-cravings-560199

Sarah Michelle Gellar Sarah Mutch Sarah Polley Sarah Shahi Sarah Silverman Sarah Wynter

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿