2011年11月30日水曜日

Lady Gaga: I'm an Expert at Failed Relationships

Lady Gaga: I'm an Expert at Failed Relationships

Was Lady Gaga born to be single? Even though she is reportedly dating Vampire Diaries hottie Taylor Kinney, the Grammy-winning star doesn't have faith in her romantic relationships.

"I have an inability to know what happiness feels like with a man," the Mother Monster, 25, says in the new issue of Vanity Fair. "I think what it really is, is that I date creative people. And I think that what intimidates them is not my purse, it's my mind."

Lady Gaga (born Stefani Germanotta) admits she has mastered the art of conducting a "Bad Romance."

"It starts out good," she says. "Then when I'm in these relationships with people who are also creative, or creative in their own way, what happens is the attraction is initially there and it's all unicorns and rainbows. And then they hate me."

The problem could also stem from the native New Yorker's high expectations of the perfect partner. According to England's The Sun, Gaga's turn-ons range from "a really big d*ck to a degree at Harvard," which she realizes is "a bit more difficult than a box of Milk Tray and Tesco flowers."

In the past, Gaga reveals, her romances have turned into a vehicle for heartbreak. "It's a hideous place to be in when someone that you love has convinced you that you will never be good enough for anyone," she says.

But no matter what's going on with her romantic life, Gaga says her fans are her true love: "I only know the happiness of putting a smile on someone' s face from the stage."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/lady-gaga-im-expert-failed-relationships/1-a-406325

Michelle Branch Michelle Malkin Michelle Obama Michelle Rodriguez Michelle Trachtenberg Mila Kunis

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿