2011年11月13日日曜日

Ethan Zohn: ?I Want to Be Cured of Cancer!?

ethanz1_wide.jpg
Ethan Zohn refuses to let his cancer relapse slow him down. The charitable star shared his feelings about his new diagnosis at the ING New York City Marathon, where he ran Sunday to benefit his charity that provides AIDS education to kids in Africa.

?Right now, I feel great! I got some unfortunate news a couple of weeks ago. It made me obviously sad and angry and frustrated.? Ethan confessed to In Touch. ?But the new drugs I?m on are great. It?s called SGN35. It?s smart targeted therapy so the side effects aren?t nearly as bad as traditional chemotherapy, which is why I?m able to run.?

And although the side effects include nausea, dehydration, headaches and diarrhea, Ethan refuses to let any obstacles keep him from his goal of giving back. ?My doctors think I?m crazy!? he laughed. ?But I?ve been training for four months for this thing. I?m not going to have some little diagnosis slow me down!?

Ethan credits much of his success to the constant support and love he gets from his girlfriend, Jenna Morasca. ?Jenna is taking it great. She is a rock and she keeps me laughing every day and smiling and keeps me positive when I?m having off moments.? Ethan added. ?You need those co-pilots with you during these times. We?ve been together for eight years. I love her with all my heart. I want to be with her for the rest of my life.?

With all the reality star has accomplished, there is only one goal now that is most important to him. ?I want to be cured of cancer!? he smiled.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/jCbz0nyy_Ck/ethan_zohn_i_want_to_be_cured.php

Selita Ebanks Shakara Ledard Shakira Shana Hiatt Shania Twain Shanna Moakler

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿