2012年9月24日月曜日

Alexander Skarsgard's Late Night at Chateau Marmont

Looking a bit giddy after a night of partying, Alexander Skarsgard was seen leaving the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood on Saturday (September 22).

The "True Blood" hunk wore all black with a button-down shirt, jeans, and shoes as he made his way past fellow party-goers and staff at the historic hotel.

However, the 36-year-old Swedish actor wants to be known for more than his smoldering good looks. He recently told the New York Times, "I’d never say yes to something just to play the hot guy. That’s not what I’m interested in. Creatively that’s not fun for me.”

Though, Alexander tries his best to avoid the hype. He admits a fear of internet chatter, saying, "I never Google myself or read blogs about me. I’m scared, I wouldn’t want to do that and don’t think that would be good for me.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/alexander-skarsgard/alexander-skarsgards-late-night-chateau-marmont-731665

Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿