2012年9月23日日曜日

Tamar Braxton Talks Putting Babies On Hold + Chrissy & Jim Jones Dish On The Drama Of Their New Spinoff

Tamar Braxton is putting babies on hold (and yes--she says she WAS actually ready before), at least until her album is done.  Find out why inside, plus Chrissy & Jim Jones are dishing all about babies and beef with Angie Martinez...

This past season of "The Braxtons" we saw Tamar going through the drama of IVF treatment as she and hubby Vince were tying to get pregnant.  She seemed to not really want a baby, but claims she wouldn't have gone through with IVF if she didn't.  So she told Huff Post Black Voices in a recent interview that she wants to be able to show her kids the type of woman she is.

Have you experienced any challenges shooting the show?

The only con is a lot of people might not agree how Vince and I conduct our relationship. We work together every single day, we’re together all the time. We’re pretty much velcro. And he manages me, so it’s a lot. The way we decide to communicate and what works for us, a lot of people won’t agree with that.

 

Since you’re making progress with your recording career, does that also change your stance on becoming a mother?

Honestly, I definitely want to do that. And I wouldn’t have gone through the whole IVF process if I didn’t want to do that. It’s just that the hormones were so much at one time. Looking back on it, I kind of wish that I was in the right frame of mind, because I would’ve done it right then and there. I’m just starting to feel like my old self again within the past couple of weeks.

I just felt like after the IVF process there were some things that were very important to me that I accomplished just as a woman and as a person just to show my kids by example, not just by telling them. I never want my kids to feel like I’m just some housewife who was just kicking it with my husband, because that’s not the kind of woman that I am. If I don’t do things for myself then how am I going to show my kids? So that’s why we decided to wait.

Is Tamar really ready for these kids?  Hmm.  Check out the rest of her interview over at Huff Post.

 

And in other couples' news, Chrissy & Jim Jones hit up Angie Martinez's show on Hot 97 to dish on their upcoming spinoff show "Chrissy & Mr. Jones":

The twosome say they decided to do their own show because they were tired of being blindsided by the bullsh*t on the "Love & Hip Hop" show they were on last year.  So they're Executive Producing this spinoff together.

Chrissy also revealed she hasn't talked to or seen Olivia since they wrapped their season of LAHH--and she's not cool with her.  But there's no malice.  And she chose Emily B. to be on their show because she's the only one she was truly friends with.

And about having those babies Jimmy wants, Em says she needs more structure from Jimmy.

Their show premieres Monday, September 24th on VH1 at 9:30p est.

 

The Randomness:

1.  Party Over.  LMFAO break up...for now.  STORY

 

Source: http://theybf.com/2012/09/21/tamar-braxton-talks-putting-babies-on-hold-chrissy-jim-jones-dish-on-the-drama-of-their

Chyler Leigh Ciara Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿