2012年9月28日金曜日

Penelope Cruz: Rainy on the Set!

Doing whatever it takes for her new project, Penelope Cruz headed out in some nasty weather to film “The Counselor” in Spain today (September 27).

Armed with a big black umbrella, the “To Rome with Love” stepped out of her hotel en route to work with her husband Javier Bardem and director Cormac McCarthy.

Speaking of her career, Ms. Cruz recently revealed that she had a great time working on “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” and would consider another gig with the franchise.

"I consider [the cast] my friends. And I really love them and respect them. I loved making that movie. Because Johnny is an incredible human being. He's a very good friend, and he's always been so good to me," she shared.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/penelope-cruz/penelope-cruz-rainy-set-734237

Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿