2012年9月23日日曜日

Drew Barrymore Covers Haute Living October 2012

She just revealed that she has not one, but two little ones on the way, and Drew Barrymore also finds herself featured on the cover of the October 2012 issue of Haute Living magazine.

The 37-year-old expecting actress posed for a David Khinda shot vineyard spread for the publication while dishing about everything from starting a family of her own to her wine making endeavors.

Highlights from Miss Barrymore's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Haute Living!

On wanting to do things differently than her parents:
"I didn’t have a traditional childhood. I did not have a strong family dynamic growing up, but I’m about to start a family of my own."

On family expansion:
“I can’t wait until I have my children. I love the idea that they don’t have to do something that they have no interest in, that they can do something completely opposite if they want to. I will be so surprised if they don’t want to do something involving food or wine or art, but I’ll be OK with it. I just want to build fun, great things for my family.”

On Barrymore Wines:
“We went to Italy, we went to our vineyard, our bottling plants, we tried a lot of different wines. I’m very leery of celebrity culture….I wanted to put it out there because wine is about tradition and family. Putting your name on something and having no idea how it came about if someone else did all the work–that’s not me.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/drew-barrymore/drew-barrymore-covers-haute-living-october-2012-730720

Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿