2012年9月29日土曜日

Maggie Gyllenhaal Talks Motherhood and Education

Maggie Gyllenhaal Talks Motherhood and Education

 

In the inspirational new film Won't Back Down (in theaters Sept. 28), Maggie Gyllenhaal plays a mom who constantly worries about making the right decisions for her daughter. But in real life, the 34-year-old actress has realized that it's pointless to stress about getting it right.

"I kind of feel like that is the wrong question to be asking, like 'Am I a good mom?' I used to think I wanted to do it amazingly and perfectly. But part of being a mother is learning the lesson that you will absolutely fail many, many times," she tells iVillage exclusively.

But one thing that Gyllenhaal -- who has two daughters (Ramona, 5, and 5-month-old Gloria) with husband Peter Sarsgaard -- does worry about is her daughters' education. "I take my daughter to school every day, and who her teacher is so incredibly important," she says. "If a teacher is really, really failing, I don't want them to teach my kid or anyone else's."

Watch our exclusive interview to find out more about the actress' passion for education and the life lessons she's learned from motherhood.

Click here to read our review of Won't Back Down.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/maggie-gyllenhaal-talks-motherhood-and-education/1-a-490425

Anna Faris Anna Friel Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿