2012年9月29日土曜日

Anderson Cooper to 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Star Teresa Giudice: "You Seem Really Mean"

Anderson Cooper to 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Star Teresa Giudice: "You Seem Really Mean"

Anderson Cooper has been watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and he is not Team Teresa. During cast member Teresa Giudice's appearance on his daytime talk show, Anderson Live, Cooper confronted Teresa about her dramatic falling-out with fellow Housewives Melissa Gorga, Jacqueline Laurita and Caroline Manzo. And he said to her face what many viewers were thinking: "You seem really mean!"

"I watch the show a lot -- I don't know you in person and stuff. You seem really mean on the show," Cooper told Giudice during the show, which aired on Wednesday. To prove his point, the news anchor aired a clip from Bravo's upcoming reunion show, in which Teresa responds to a criticism from Caroline by attacking her weight.

"I am not that person," Giudice said after watching the clip, "but you have to understand. I know Caroline a long time and at the reunion show I had four women attacking me. I did nothing to any of them."

Cooper wasn't buying it, telling Teresa, "I don't care. You're not twelve years old." Watch the clip below!


 

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player


Later in the interview, Cooper asked Guidice about her feud with Jacqueline Laurita, whose son has recently been diagnosed with autism. Teresa denied that she had been an unsupportive friend.

"I did reach out to her, I texted her: I'm sorry to hear about your son, hope all goes well," said Teresa.

When asked why she didn't just pick up a phone and call her former BFF, Teresa turned it around and accused Jacqueline of bullying her. "If I show you the texts that she's sent to me... if it keeps going eventually I am going to go to the cops  because I want her to leave me alone," she told Cooper."I did nothing to her. It's like when I get texts from her I get chills through out my body because I am like, 'why?' I haven't spoken to her in a year. I never reach out to her, she sends me random text messages."

Teresa's appearance on Anderson Live sparked instant controversy, with some Housewives fans saying that Cooper exposed her for the "mean girl" she is, and others accusing the TV personality of being too tough on the reality star. In fact, Giudice returned to the show on Thursday to try and make amends (see clip below).


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

"It made me really sad that I would have been rude because I didn't want to be rude," Guidice told Cooper during her follow-up appearance. Hear that, Housewives watchers? Teresa actually apologized to somebody!

 

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/anderson-cooper-real-housewives-new-jersey-star-teresa-giudice-you-seem-really-mean/1-a-490168

Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿