2012年9月27日木曜日

One Direction Covers Special Edition of Fabulous

With their yearbook edition album "Take Me Home" set to drop on November 13th, the One Direction band mates graced a special collectors edition of Britain's Fabulous magazine.

The teenage band members each posed for their own black and white cover shot while opening up about their relationship status and how they deal with fame.

Highlights from Mr Styles' Mr Malik's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fabulous !

Zayn Malik

On his 24-year-old ex-girlfriend Rebecca Ferguson:
“We’ve split on mutual terms because neither of us has time for a relationship. But we’re still great friends. The age difference was never a problem. She would always tell me that I was mature for my age.”

On dodging fans:
“If I’m out in London I’ve probably got about 20 minutes before the crowds are there. In my hometown of Bradford, it’s more like five.”

Harry Styles
On his musical career:
“What 17-year-old boy wouldn’t like this? It still feels really weird, but it’s a lot of fun. I’ve met so many nice people.”

On his dating life:
“I’m single – I’m not looking, but if someone special came along then I’m not against it. I like cute girls who are funny. I don’t really have a type but I do like girls with short hair… But I also like girls with long hair.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/one-direction/one-direction-covers-special-edition-fabulous-733657

Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿