2012年9月28日金曜日

Jennifer Garner on Husband Ben Affleck's "Wonder Sperm"

Jennifer Garner on Husband Ben Affleck's "Wonder Sperm"

Jennifer Garner sure does love her husband Ben Affleck. She's even singing the praises of his virility on national television!

Although the Butter actress says that after three children, she and her husband, both 40, are done having kids, Garner also admits that Affleck might have other ideas on the subject of their family planning.

"I am not pregnant right now," Garner told Ellen DeGeneres on the Sept. 27 episode of her talk show. "I plan to be done. But my husband is kind of a wonder sperm kind of guy."

That's right, you read that correctly: Garner refers to her husband's super sperm, to which DeGeneres replied with a laugh: "Good to know."

Continuing with her train of thought about her hunky husband, Garner explained:  "You just have a look at him, you can see why," Garner responded. 

After having two girls, Garner says caring for their baby son Samuel, 7 months, has been different than raising their two daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3.

"I mean, they didn't pee in my eye. I don't know if it's because he's a boy. I don't know if it's because he's my third and I forget that I have him," the West Virginia-born actress admitted. "You know you're just dealing with two and then you think, 'I put a baby down. I swear I put a baby down somewhere.' And you kind of walk through the house. 'There you are!' He's just happy as can be."

Click here to read Jennifer Garner's exclusive CelebVillage blogs for iVillage!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/jennifer-garner-husband-ben-afflecks-wonder-sperm/1-a-490068

Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿